Montag, 25. November 2013

Removing the pads

Here's a pretty funny video about removing the pads. It mainly follows freely this instruction by the great polaroiders team from italy.  Jörn Freitag from the Sofortbildshop Berlin asked me to do a video.
Jörn, did you ask me for a video in german? I can't remember. Unfortunately I was interupted by little Isaak  who climbed out of the bed when he heard me talking and also I had no view on which part the tablet was filming. I hope you like it since I didn't watch it.


But some technical stuff too. The 2013 Impossible Black and White film additionally needs to be dried out. So put it in a dry age kit or use the stuff you get with your sneakers. Only removing the pads is not enough! (And in my opinion the dry age kit alone too)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen